Saturday, January 20, 2024

Winter Wonderland Cookie Class

Today's cookie class was a real blast! I have a genuine passion for hosting cookie classes, and the synergy


between my background in education and my newfound love for "cookie'ing" creates the perfect blend for me!

I hope you all had as much enjoyment as I did!! We discussed a lot of information about recipes, icings and other details. This handout will link you to resources and good reminders for your at-home baking and decorating!

For those eager to try decorating at home, make use of this comprehensive decorating guide. Additionally, catch an overview in the accompanying video. 🍪🎓


 

 #CookieClasses #DecoratingGuide #CookieArtistry #allgoodthingscookies #hartselleal #james117



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Attending the Strawberry Jam Cookie Decorating Class!

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who joined us for the Strawberry Jam Cookie Decorating Class this past Saturday, June 15th! It was a delig...