Thursday, February 15, 2024

Cookie Decorating Supplies & Helpful Information

 I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each of you for your interest in my decorated cookies and for joining me in my cookie classes. Your enthusiasm and curiosity make each session a delightful experience.

One recurring theme in our classes is the questions about the supplies I use to create my cookie masterpieces. As promised, I've compiled a list of links to some of the products I personally use and recommend. These resources will help you embark on your own cookie decorating journey with confidence and creativity.

Without further ado, here are the links to the products:

Sugar cookie recipe - Pam Kennedy’s No Chill No Spread Sugar Cookie Recipe. This is the recipe I started using when I first began decorating cookies. I love it.

Royal icing recipe - Genie’s Dream Meringue Powder - follow recipe on package, flavor to your taste

Icing consistency - add water, a squirt at a time until the right consistency is reached

Gel colors - I use Chefmaster liqua gels - I purchased these two sets when I first started and it was a good variety of colors. I am actually still using bottles from these sets, even a year later.

Tipless bags - I use lots of different brands, but from Amazon, I’ve used weeties tipless piping bags. I really like these - they are one of my favorites.

Cello bags - I use lots of different brands, but from Amazon, I’ve used Morepack’s self-sealing bags

Adjustable rolling pin - This is not the adjustable rolling pin I have, it’s been discontinued, but this looks like a great one. I love this one better than the one I started with because it has handles, which is super important for rolling thick, hard dough! And you can adjust the thickness of your cookies with precision.

Turntable - I use this turntable when decorating - highly recommend! This make decorating a lot easier than the cookie sitting on your table.

I hope you find these resources helpful and inspiring as you explore the world of cookie decorating. Should you have any further questions or need additional guidance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you once again for your passion and dedication to the art of cookie decorating. Together, let's continue to spread joy, one beautifully decorated cookie at a time.

Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Student Creativity in ED 510: Innovative Resources Created with Material Generator Tools

Welcome to another exciting semester of ED 510! This course is all about exploring educational technology and harnessing the power of variou...